The Gade at Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
1 bedroom apartments (car park space included), price starts from ￡269,950!
Only a few 1-bedroom apartments left!
5%+ estimated rental yield return!
About Hemel Hempstead
• Hemel Hempstead is the second largest town in Hertfordshire that sits within Greater London area. The city is close to St Albans & Milton Keynes which are Hong Kong immigrants’ popular choices to live.
• Hemel Hempstead is voted as One of the most Popular Commuter Towns (Sunday Times, June 2019) and the journey to London Euston station is 30 minutes by train.
• According to Cost-of-Living 2020 research, living cost in Hemel Hempstead is 22% lower than St Albans and 10 % lower than Milton Keynes. If we expand the comparison to Manchester & Birmingham, the cost gap ranges between 12% -15%.
About The Gade
• Excellent location as it is in the Hemel Hempstead city center. Convenience of living is offered with its close proximity to supermarket, restaurant, clinic, pharmacy, library.
• Surrounded by tranquil greenery space, The Gade is near to GadeBridge Park and Chilterns Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The development is also close to family friendly premises such as The Snow Center, DJs Play Park, Sports Space Center. It only takes 14 mins drive to Warner Bros Harry Potter Studio, which is in Watford.
• Quality school catchment in Hemel Hempstead. There are 4 primary schools and 2 secondary schools nearby that have reached OFESTED Good rating
• Hill Residential, rewarded as 5-star home builder 4 years in a row in the UK, is the project developer. The project is under 10-year NHBC warranty