【First launch in Hong Kong exclusively by Two Plus ｜Cable Wharf】
Cable Wharf is a development like no other. Set within the unique backdrop of ancient chalk cliffs and the glistening River Thames, yet only 31 minutes from London, every day is an opportunity for the visionaries and go-getters who will form the new riverside communities of Northfleet.
Taking inspiration from the rich history of the area, every aspect of Cable Wharf, from the three and four-bedroom houses, the communal gardens to the riverside promenade, has been designed to fulfil the exciting futures of people like you – people ready to make their mark.
【Key Feature of Cable Wharf】
- Great location and reaching Gravesend station in 5 minutes，30 minutes ride to London Zone 1 King’s Cross St. Pancras
- 7 minutes car drive to Ebbsfleet which is one of the Eurostar stations to Europe
- Reasonable property price compared to other areas of Kent with price/ sq ft of GBP 362 （each house with garden and 2-3 car parking space）
- Part of the Ebbsfleet Garden City regeneration project and one of the rare developments that is set on the glistening River Thames
- Close to Gravesend, which you will find all the facilities you need (shopping centre, medical centre and hospital)
- Good/ Outstanding schools in the neighbourhood
- Cable Wharf is developed by Keepmoat, a HBF 5-star house builder
- Some units are already completed while some to be completed by end of 2022
Please call 9185-0428 for more information on Cable Wharf, or feel free to leave your contact details in the enquiry box on this page for our team to contact you.